Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by effectively delivering real-time (intra-day) management and reporting with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. The ability to create forecasting and scheduling to that forecast is crucial.
- Manage intraday staffing levels to meet forecast requirement and communicate identified risks to management and other analysts.
- Monitor real-time ACD agent work state and adherence alerts.
- Liaise with external clients’ WFM and operations team through various media.
- Serve as first point of contact and liaison with IT support to quickly escalate and resolve system issues and minimize downtime.
- Manage call routing to increase service levels and agent utilization and approve discretionary activities to increase occupancy.
- Track, analyze and report centre and agents performance with reports showing performance by intervals, days, weeks, months, year and agent, teams, skills, centre.
- Participate in scheduled staffing review meetings with management and forecast/ schedule analysts detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance for the remainder of the week, while identifying risks.
- Manage employee information changes in database records and WFM software.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide analytical support for special projects.
- Ensure hours are accurately accumulated and categorized in a format compatible with company and department payroll procedures.
- College level education is preferable however demonstrable experience will be accepted
- Minimum 2 years knowledge and experience with workforce scheduling tools and staffing models including the use of MS Excel for adhoc reporting and scheduling predictions; data and trend analysis; graphing and data presentation.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Good supervisory and motivational skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate tact, confidentiality and professionalism in the execution of duties.
Interested persons should email their application to jobs[at]contax360.com
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.