Are you an experienced educator?Then we want you...
The Trainer will be responsible for the delivery and evaluation of multiple types of training such as soft skills and technical skills. The Trainer will also prepare learners to perform job functions based on KPIs.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Facilitate training through the use of appropriate learning techniques.
- Monitors, coaches, tracks and evaluates learners’ performance throughout the duration of the training up to and including nesting.
- Evaluate and report on the progress of the learners.
- Conduct additional training as needed e.g. up-skill and refresher.
- Become cross-trained on a variety of programs and topics as needed.
- Develop communication and training materials – e.g. handouts etc.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
JOB SPECIFICATION / COMPETENCIES
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Instructional Design, Education or a related discipline (or a combination of education and experience)
- Call Center experience preferred.
- At least 2 years as a trainer.
- Experience in Coaching.
Skills and Requirements:
- Call center experience preferred.
- Ability to create various training modules from start – e.g. Customer Service, Sales, AHT improvement, etc.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact with clients – both in person, via phone and email.
- Analytical mind-set and be able to identify production and training needs and develop and address same via training.
- Understand e-learning techniques.
- Ability to build and motivate learners.
- Ability to effectively coach and develop persons/teams.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Preferably a holder of a valid Canadian Visa
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office suite – special emphasis on Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Interested persons should email their application to jobs[at]contax360.com
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.