The Security Officer maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.Then we want you...
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good Listening Skills.
- Strict Confidentiality Standards.
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of service.
- Excellent surveillance skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Ability to work on own initiative and focus on details
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities
- Ability to control emotions
- Very dependable and demonstrates integrity
- Must have a 24/7 flexibility
- 3CXC/GCE subjects including English Language
- NCTVET Certificate
- PSRA License
Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Qualified candidates, send resume and salary requirements with form below.