Are you an experienced Sales Agent?Then we want you...
Solicits orders for merchandise or services by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuade customers to buy services.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
The Telesales Agent will be required to perform the following duties (but not limited to):
- Provide enthusiastic, courteous and exceptional service to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop good product knowledge and use it to resolve issues.
- Effectively close sales.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 CSEC subjects including English and Mathematics and at least one year experience.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong articulation and persuasive skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good probing, problem solving, troubleshooting, and multi-tasking skills
- 1 Year experience in telemarketing or face-to-face sales REQUIRED
- Neutral accent, clear, articulate and easy to understand.- REQUIRED
- Good rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Great conversational skills and able to identify and sell customer needs
- Time management & prospecting skills required
- Telephone Sales & Customer Service Experience a plus
- Motivation for sales and very results driven
- Ability to handle rejection well, does not get loud or abusive
- Professionalism in interacting with potential customers.
Interested persons should email the completed application form to jobs[at]contax360.com
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.