Are you an experienced Customer Support Agent?Then we want you...
The job holder is expected to utilize tools and resources available in order to maintain the quality and customer satisfaction goals established by the Client. Responsibilities also include monitoring and reinforcing quality analyst commitments and monitoring calls and other correspondence to ensure high quality customer service is delivered.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Ensure that all deliverables meet minimum acceptable quality levels as defined by the incoming quality control standards of customers and third party organizations.
- Work with Operations to maximize efficiency and bottom line profitability through review of call recordings, call disposition, floor processes, analysis of agent performance, etc.
- Participate in designing and maintaining call monitoring formats and suitable quality standards.
- Work with the quality team to use the Quality and monitoring data management system to compile and track agent and team performance.
- Determine the needs of customers by understanding their requests/concerns through various methods of listening/ reading programs.
- Responsible for providing actionable Quality data to the various internal support groups as and when needed efficiently.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for the organization’s staff.
- Coordinate and facilitate listening and evaluation sessions when needed.
- Provide feedback to the supervisors and managers regarding quality in general.
- Handle agent Quality reviews.
- Ensure observance and strict adherence to all policies and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5CXC’s (including English Language and Mathematics)
- Minimum 1 year knowledge and experience particularly in a Call Center environment.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE JOB:
- Required to work various hours / days (including weekends and public holidays) as required to handle job activities and responsibilities
- Proficiency in the use of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability at planning and coordinating activities
- Ability to demonstrate tact, confidentiality and professionalism in the execution of duties
All applicants must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.