Are you an experienced Customer Support Agent?Then we want you...
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to every customer and will respond to telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner. Flexibility to work morning, evening, and weekend shifts is required.
- Respond to and resolve inbound phone inquiries from in a professional and timely fashion.
- Manage large amount of incoming calls on a daily basis
- Navigate computerized system to update customer management systems (“CMS”) database as needed.
- If requested by the customers a follow-up call is conducted in order to achieve issue resolution in accordance with client standards.
- Evaluated need for call escalation and forwards unresolved complaints to Team Leader for resolution or more detailed information.
- Will be required to effectively use product knowledge to assist customers and to close sales
- Computers: Basic knowledge of internet (tools & applications) and Windows (desktop), ability to navigate multiple applications.
- Typing/Keyboard Skills: 25wpm with a minimum 90% accuracy.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skill: Ability to speak English clearly and type grammatically correct sentences, articulate thought processes, effectively listens intently and comprehends accurately, has smooth flow of speech.
- Exceptional customer service skills: patient, good listener, polite, courteous, attentive and genuine. Conflict Resolution skills and willingness to take responsibility: must have the ability to be the customer advocate internally and resolve issues affecting the subscriber’s ability to receive the service expected. Need to understand internal systems, escalate issues to appropriate people and follow up until issue resolution.
- Able to identify revenue opportunities and engage with the customer to upsell or inform customer of available products
- Has a high stress tolerance and resilience to conflict
- Highly motivated and energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player
- Analytical & Logical Abilities: Ability to break down customers’ issue and identify the reason/purpose of call. Identifies trends, is able to visualize consequences and suggests solutions.
- At least 3 CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds Required
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service/Retail Sales/e-commerce
Interested persons should email the completed application form to jobs[at]contax360.com
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.