Are you an experienced Customer Support Agent?Then we want you...
The Supervisor provides the day-to-day leadership, motivation and direction to their team in a multi-channel contact center. This person will focus on meeting our revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will also be responsible for maximizing the potential of the Sales and/or Customer Service Teams.
- Day-to-day guidance of information about sales directions, new products being developed by clients, competitive activities, understanding all product requirements, and other customer requirements. Help coordinate internal resources to achieve maximum customer effectiveness.
- Provides strategic sales information to their direct reports. Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis. Focused development and continued enhancement on sales process to grow the business profitability based on the overall company growth strategy.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Telesales team.
- Successfully manage customer service teams to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with the client to ensure that sales targets are aligned.
- Ensure that targets are delivered through people management, performance review and reward and recognition.
- Responsible for teams meeting identified Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and coach and counsel supervisors to KPI success.
- Plan and implement process and procedures that will drive sales performance and customer service outcomes.
- Compiles statistics, interprets data and takes appropriate action to support goals (KPIs) with the support of the OP.
- Interacts with the OP, vendor and client to communicate trends and customer feedback to facilitate resolution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree or equivalent level
- 2-4 years Call Center Support level or above experience
- Strong Sales and/or Customer Service experience required.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to plan and coordinate activities effectively and demonstrate tact, confidentiality and professionalism in the execution of duties.
- Ability to work various hours / days (including weekends and public holidays) as required to handle job activities and responsibilities.
Interested persons should email their application to jobs[at]contax360.com
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.