Are you an experienced Bilingual Customer Support Agent?Then we want you...
Bilingual Customer Service Agents are our front-line customer service providers. You will be responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries for a variety of clients. The successful candidate will, above all, provide exceptional customer service to callers in a friendly, courteous and professional manner and have the capability to assist our Spanish & English speaking customers.
- Provide best in class customer service. Customers should feel like they are in good hands and that they are important and that their questions are answered quickly and comprehensively
- Work in multi-channel support environment of phone, emails, and/or online live chat.
- Field and resolve issues of low to moderate complexity; escalate more difficult issues
- Ensure adherence to Guidelines, regulations and processes where applicable while exercising judgment and reasoning abilities in order to solve problems.
- Identify and send new sales leads (such as current client referrals) to a Business Development Manager.
- Processing reservations, changes, and cancellations for various agencies
- Remaining polite and professional, and adhering to quality and efficiency standards
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, Outlook and PC Based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including proper grammar.
- Typing at 25 words per minute or more
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- A minimum of 3 CXCS
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service/Retail/Service.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted