Are you an experienced Bilingual Customer Support Agent?Then we want you...
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for providing exceptional service (in French or English) to every customer and will respond to technical telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner. Flexibility to work any shift assigned within a 24 hour period Monday through Sunday is a requirement.
- Respond to and resolve inbound phone inquiries from Client’s digital and print subscribers, registered users and casual online readers in a professional and timely fashion.
- Manage large amount of incoming calls on a daily basis
- Navigates computerized system to update customer management systems (“CMS”) database as needed.
- Reply to emails received by customers when necessary to achieve issue resolution.
- If requested by the customers a follow-up call is conducted in order to achieve issue resolution in accordance with client standards.
- Evaluate need for call escalation and forward unresolved complaints to Team Leader for resolution or more detailed information.
- Computers: Basic knowledge of internet (tools & applications) and Windows (desktop/mobile), ability to navigate multiple applications.
- Typing/Keyboard Skills: 25wpm with 100% accuracy.
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skill: Ability to speak English clearly and type grammatically correct sentences, articulate thought processes effectively, listens intently and comprehends accurately, has smooth flow of speech.
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills: patient, good listener, polite, courteous, attentive and genuine. Conflict Resolution skills and willingness to take responsibility: must have the ability to be the customer’s advocate internally and resolve issues affecting the subscriber’s ability to receive the service expected. Need to understand internal systems, escalate issues to appropriate people and follow up until issue resolution.
- Able to identify revenue opportunities and engage with the customer to upsell or inform customer of available services (both complimentary and paid)
- Has a high stress tolerance and resilience to conflict
- Highly motivated and energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team player
- 3 CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds OR
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred.
- Native French Speaker (for French position) or trained in the French language.
- Minimum 1-3 years Customer Service/Retail Sales/e-commerce.
- Education/Knowledge: Excellent computer skills and experience in a Windows environment.
- Basic digital knowledge of desktop and mobile platforms including operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows), browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, safari), experience downloading/using apps.
Interested persons should email their application to jobs[at]contax360.com
While we appreciate all applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.